Authors should prepare their manuscripts according to the instructions and specifications listed below. All articles are subjected to screening by the editorial board followed by a blind peer-review by experts from the concerned fields. The editors reserve the right to edit articles. The author/(s) is/are responsible for the facts, figures and views presented in the articles. Therefore, contributors are strongly encouraged to read these instructions carefully before preparing a manuscript for submission
Manuscript must be written in clear and concise English. An abstract of 200 words must be submitted along with the full paper. Articles must be submitted in Times New Roman, font size 12 with 1.5 spacing in Microsoft Word format. Research articles should not exceed 10 pages. The tables and figures must be referred in the text and all references should be documented at the end of the paper.
- 1. Title Page
- 2. Abstract
- 3. Keywords
- 4. Introduction
- 5. Materials and Methods
- 6. Results and Discussion
- 7. Conclusion
- 8. Acknowledgements (if any)
- 9. References
The title page should include:
- • Concise and informative title
- • The name(s) of the author(s)
- • The affiliation(s) of the author(s), i.e. institution, (department), city, (state), country
- • A clear indication and an active e-mail address of the corresponding author
- • If more than one department or institution is involved, authors name should be linked to appropriate institutions/departments by inserting consecutive numbers in superscript
- • The abstract should not exceed 250 words, explaining concisely the reasons and object of the manuscript, the methodology used and the main results and conclusions
- • The abstract should not contain any undefined abbreviations or unspecified references
- • Below the abstract, provide 3 to 5 keywords in alphabetical orders separated by comma for indexing purposes
- • State the objectives of the work and provide an adequate background, avoiding a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results
- • Give only pertinent references
Materials and Methods:
- • The paper must clearly define the methodologies used
- • Provide sufficient detail to allow the work to be reproduced
- • Methods already published should be indicated by a reference: only relevant modifications should be described
Results and Discussion:
- • Results should be clear and concise
- • Explore the significant results of the research work
- • Avoid extensive citations and discussion of published literature
- • Emphasize and summarize only important observations
- • Tables and figures should be included in the text.
- • Tables and figures should be numbered consecutively using Indo-Arabic numerals
- • Each table and figure should have an explanatory caption which should be concise
- • A very brief summary note of the work with a concluding remark should be given.
- • Include the novelty and implication of the work and its contribution to the upliftment of the present scientific knowledge.
- • Collate acknowledgements in a separate section at the end of the article before the references
- • Information concerning research grant support, assistance of colleagues or any other notes of appreciation should appear in this section.
- • The references should be cited in the text in square brackets e.g.  not in superscript or subscript.
- • Ensure that every reference cited in the text is also present in the reference list and vice versa.
- • Only appropriate references should be cited.
I. Reference to a journal publication:
- 1. Kumar A., Choudhary P., Verma P. A comparative study on the treatment methods of textile dye effluents. Global J. Environ. Res. 2011; 5: 46 - 52.
- 2. Hossain M.A., Hassan M.T. Kinetic and thermodynamic studies of the adsorption of crystal violet onto used black tea leaves. Orbital Elec. J. Chem. 2013; 5: 150 - 156.
II. Reference to a book:
- 1. Strunk W., White E.B. The elements of style. 3rd ed. New York: Macmillan; 2005.
- 2. Pal G.K., Pravati P. Brainstem auditory evoked potential. In: Text book of practical physiology. 2nd ed. Chennai: Orient Longman; 2005: 305-309.
Publication Processing Charge: R.s 1000/- per article